Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove Review
Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove is a high-quality golf glove designed to provide golfers with a comfortable fit, excellent grip, and durability on the course. In this review, we will take a closer look at the features of this golf glove and evaluate its performance.
The Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove is made of a combination of leather and synthetic materials. The leather used in the glove is soft and flexible, which allows for a comfortable fit and good grip. The synthetic materials used in the glove make it more durable and long-lasting, even after multiple rounds of play.
The glove has a sleek and modern design, with a black and white color scheme that is both stylish and professional. The glove features a perforated palm and fingers, which allows for increased airflow and reduces sweat buildup during play. The glove also has an adjustable closure, which ensures a snug and comfortable fit.
The Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove is designed with comfort in mind. The leather material is soft and supple, which makes for a comfortable fit. The perforated palm and fingers also add to the comfort of the glove by increasing airflow and reducing sweat buildup.
The grip on the Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove is excellent. The leather material used in the glove provides a good grip on the club, even in wet or humid conditions. The synthetic materials also help to improve the grip, making it easier to maintain control during the swing.
The combination of leather and synthetic materials used in the Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove makes it highly durable. The glove can withstand repeated use and maintain its grip and shape over time. The adjustable closure also ensures that the glove stays securely in place during play.
Features of the Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove
When you are shopping for a pair of golf gloves, you obviously want to find something that will keep your hands warm. For consumers that use touchscreen devices, you also want to find a pair that can work with things like phones and tablets. Comparing features like the material and the design can help you to find the right pair of gloves.
- Conductive pads for touchscreen capabilities
- Made from radiant fleece
- Lightweight design for more control
- Gripping pads on the palm and fingers
- Contoured wrist
Men Golf Gloves
- PREMIUM LEATHER: Our top-notch, smooth sheepskin Cabretta cowhide is dealt with, prepared, and altogether assessed by our group of specialists to guarantee quality, strength, delicateness, and flexibility
- Consistent PALM: Single-piece, consistent palm configuration expands the life expectancy of gloves and forestalls rankling in the palm. Gloves are accessible for both left and right gave players
- Attractive BALL MARKER: Removeable, tough attractive ball marker gives predominant comfort on the green
- TRI-CURVE TECHNOLOGY: All Franklin golf gloves are exceptionally designed to follow the pre-bended life structures of the human hand to diminish grouping and improve fit, feel, and execution
- BREATHABILITY/MOISTURE CONTROL: Strategically set holes on finger backs and knuckle connect take into consideration unrivaled ventilation and dampness of the board while holding the club
- THE BEST GLOVE MAKERS: Franklin has been a pioneer in making creative gloves in outdoor supplies since 1946. These golf gloves join Franklin’s superior quality cowhide with their time of involvement in designing elite gloves
Pros and Cons
The Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove offers a lightweight option with touchscreen capabilities. This pair provides a decent level of warmth and they are designed for extra comfort. The user gets conductive pads on the index finger and thumb of each glove for interacting with touchscreen displays. The lightweight design and gripping pads offer a good level of hand and finger control and the user should have no problem operating things like tablets and smartphones. These gloves are also made from breathable material that dries quickly.
These gloves are light and they can help to keep your hands warm, but they are not the heaviest or warmest pair that you will find. If you are using them in extreme conditions, your hands will feel cold. That being said, you can keep them on and use a touch screen, which is the main intention and the design of these gloves does allow the wearer to put another pair of heavier gloves or mittens over top.
If you want to check out a few other pairs of great touchscreen gloves, check out The North Face Denali recycled Etip Gloves review.
TaylorMade Men’s Tour Preferred Flex Golf GloveBest Deal
Callaway Golf Men’s OptiColor Leather Glovebest offer
TaylorMade Men’s Stratus Tech Golf Glove (Pack of 2)Best Deal
Who will like the Franklin Sports Premium Golf Glove?
These gloves could appeal to a range of different consumers. They have a good design in regard to how they fit the hand and this means that you get a good level of control over anything that you are handling. The touchscreen pads interact easily with devices and the gloves are comfortable. If you are planning on using them in really cold weather, you may want to buy a larger pair of gloves to wear over them.
For their functional abilities and comfort, the Franklin Sports Premium Golf Gloves are great. If you are only planning to be outside for a limited period of time or in mild coldness, then they can be perfect. They fit nicely, they offer a decent level of warmth and protection and they do work well with touch screens.